‘What is SEO?’ – this is one of the most common questions asked by newcomers in online business. Even those, who are not so well acquainted with internet marketing, ask this question frequently. Well, SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the method of generating traffic from search engines; the process includes free, organic, editorial, and natural results.
SEO not only helps in pushing the site to the top of search engine results, but it also increases business leads which in turn results in higher revenue generation. It is a continuous process and should be maintained on a regular basis. SEO can be divided into two techniques: On Page SEO, and Off Page SEO.
On-page SEO is a really important part of SEO Optimization. This is where you construct your website pages and implement certain techniques to improve your search engine ranks as possible on search engine result pages(SERPs), as well your website will get more traffic.
On-page SEO includes different factors like Keyword Research, URL Optimization, Meta Tags, Header Tags, Keyword Placement in Content, Image Optimization, and more.
- On-Page SEO Factor 1 – Keyword Research: Keyword Research is the process of finding the actual search terms that people are entering into the search engines. It helps in acquiring and maintaining the attention of your correct audience, as well. Effective Keyword Research gets more benefits such as engagement of the correct audience, increase in customer conversion, increase in SERPs Position, and more.
- On-Page SEO Factor 2 – URL Optimization: Website Url structure should be short and keyword rich; Dynamic URL structure should be avoided. First, 3 to 5 words in a URL structure is more important as it contributes more weight to the website. Using keywords in a URL can be referred to as one of the best practices. Proper structuring of URLs with specific keywords will definitely give you a good page rank in search engines like Google and others.
- On-Page SEO Factor 3 – Meta Tags: Meta Tags are the most important factor of On-Page SEO. It has four fundamental components: Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, and Meta Robots Tag. While the Meta Title is used to describe or convey the contents of a page to the search engines and users, Meta Description is a short description that tells the search engines and users about page concepts. Meta Robots is a tag that tells the search to follow a specific page on the website, and Meta Keywords describe the list of keywords and their relevance.
- On-Page SEO Factor 4 – Header Tags: Header Tags are pieces of HTML Code that allow us to make certain keywords stand out on a web page. It tells the user what the page is about and also determines whether continue to read it or not. It also helps to improve search engine placement.
- On-Page SEO Factor 5 – Content Optimization: Content is king! Professional Content Optimization focuses on using specific keywords in very specific places to send the strongest and high-ranking keyword target. It encourages website owners to get top SERPs Rankings. Keyword frequency, relevance, usefulness, and progression are some of the important things to consider under Content Optimization.
As a web development company, Specbee ensures effective and result-oriented SEO services. Team up with our vast experience in SEO and other development services; generate more web-traffic with your page rank going higher in search engines.